Who can do this with default user permissions?
Students will always log in with their names and the class code, exactly as they appear on the teacher home. While it's easiest to leave the class code in a place that is visible, we do offer student cards that teachers can print and distribute to students. Just follow the steps below:
- Log in to your teacher account at classroom.freckle.com.
- Select Roster in the left navigation bar.
- Use the Jump to Class drop-down list to select one of your classes.
- At the bottom of the screen for that class, select Print login cards.
- Select Print; once the cards have been printed, cut them out for students.
- Distribute the cards to the correct students.