Who can do this with default user permissions?
In order to create accounts for your students, follow the directions below:
- Log in to your teacher home at classroom.freckle.com.
- Select Roster in the left navigation bar.
- Select Add Class.
- If you are using Google Classroom and have your roster there, you can import your students into Freckle by selecting Import from Google Classroom. Otherwise, name the class and select the grade levels for the students in that class.
- If you have an Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet of your roster, select Copy & Paste From Spreadsheet in the upper-right section of the Student Roster.
- To add students one by one, select+ Add. You will see a new row where you can enter a student's name, grade, and language support (English or Spanish).
- Once you've finished entering all your students, select Save Changes. You will then see instructions for how to get your students started in Freckle.
Students will need to log in exactly how you entered their names on the roster.