Teachers will receive weekly emails about Math Practice, ELA Practice, and Fact Practice depending on which subjects students engaged with that week. The weekly emails contain information about student progress, including things such as:
- Students that did/did not log in that week
- Commonly practiced Math and ELA domains
- Levels grown in Adaptive Math practice or ELA Skills practice and number of questions answered
- Students who may be struggling with particular skills
- Students who have not shown growth
Teachers can also receive daily email updates on how the students in their classes are progressing.
Example daily email report (links are for display purposes only):
If you no longer wish to receive weekly or daily emails, use the link at the bottom of the email to unsubscribe and/or manage your email preferences.
Why does my weekly email report say that my students didn’t use Freckle?
In order for the email report to generate meaningful trends, at least 5 students in your class must have used Freckle during the previous week. With less than 5 students on Freckle, it's difficult to give useful class-level information in the report.
If there are less than 5 students in your class or you had a lower usage week than normal, we recommend you check out the different reports available on the Freckle teacher home.