Who can do this with default user permissions?
When entering your roster into Freckle, copy and pasting your existing roster from a spreadsheet makes it fast and easy. Below is a step-by-step guide for inputting your roster this way:
- Add a new class in Freckle.
- After giving your class a name and selecting grades, select Copy & Paste From Spreadsheet in the Student Roster section.
- The Copy & Paste From A Spreadsheet pop-up window describes how the columns in the spreadsheet must be labeled, and how to select and copy the cells. Note: Copy the data in the cells, but do not copy the column headings.
- Paste the data from the cells into the space provided.
- Select Next.
- The students will be listed in the roster. You can change their names, grades, and set their default language if necessary.
- Select Finish Creating Class.